After the validation and authentication, banks possess the supremacy to decide the loan amount you are eligible and willing to provide the loan for the borrower.
Points are taken into consideration by lenders before offering the Instant Business Loan:
- Type of the business: Whether your Business is Public Ltd, Private limited, Proprietorship or Partnership
- Annual Turn-over: Having decent turnovers will increase the chances of your Business loan Approval.
- Profit of the business: Good profits will help you for swift approval of business loan
- Cash flow of the business: The in and outflow of the money is the cash flow in the business. When a customer purchases your product or service and doesn’t pay at the time of the purchase this transaction will be recorded in accounts receivable, this amount will not reflect in your return. This makes cash flow look less in the business and consider as a backdrop.
- Track record also considered as an Important Factor
Business loans are of 2 types Term Loan and Working Capital:
Term Loan is granted for the purchase of assets required for the business, whereas working capital is rendered for day to day survival of the business.
It’s Easy to get a Unsecured Business Loan in India, Here are the tips you need to consider:
- Be precise Why the money is needed:
If you are clear with the plan why you need the money, you will be able to borrow required amount needed for your business not more or less.
- Be strategic in choosing the type of Online Business loan:
Many people fail to choose the type of loan. For Instance, If your business has a regular and fast cash flow you can choose a short-term loan or vice-versa
- Find the Ideal Lender for your Business Loan Approval:
It is important to find the correct lender for the type of loan you applied. If you get the right deal with the wrong lender, you may lose some benefits like day extensions, monetary incentives on the business loan, less EMI’s etc.,
If your not clear of choosing the Lender, InstaEMI is open to assist you. We work with 30 banking channels, Apply for a Instant Business Loan with InstaEMI and we will choose the best from the available options in the market which match your requirements.
- Credit Score if you are a startup:If you are a Startup maintain a good credit score. As you will be judged by the bank on your Personal financial Aspects. Hence, you should maintain a good credit score to get approved for a Business loan
- Turnover:If your business consequently running for 3 or more years, It is a must factor to maintain a balance sheet and profit and loss statements and maintain a record of all the business transactions.
- Background Verification:After your Documents Submission, Its time for the banks to verify your business your business structure and Existence.
- Discussions:This the final Stage of your Loan Process. In this, you will have a final chat with the bank executives about the EMI’s and Loan tenure. Be calm and make a smart decision considering your capacity to pay back the Loan amount.